Edited extraction result not passing into action center

Hello All,

I have modified my extraction result in data extraction scope. I have modified this extraction result as “ExtractionOutput” of type UiPath.DocumentProcessing.Contracts.Results.ExtractionResult.

When a file passes to action center where I have given the input to automaticextractionresults set to “ExtractionOutput”, Action center extraction results do not reflect the edits I made.

But when a document doesnt go to action center it gets extracted with the edit I made.

How do I make the edited extraction result pass to action center?

Hi @sharon.palawandram ,

Could you let us know How you have modified the Extraction Output? What are the Contents you were able to modify ?

Hi Arpan, thank you for your reply. I have serialized the extraction output in to a JSON object, made changes in JSON and defined my modified JSON file as an extraction result variable.

Hi @sharon.palawandram ,

I tried to change the Extraction Results value using an already created Json File, I modified the values in the Json file, Deserialized it into ExtractionResult and provided it to the Create Document Data Validation Action Activity and the Modification was reflected in the Validation Station/Action Center.

Could you let us know How did you Modify by Providing Screenshots?

Hi all,

I figured this out today…
this is the syntax I used in an assign and it worked: io_ExtractionResults.ResultsDocument.Fields(0).Values(0).Value
you can use a where statement to find the correct fieldname rather using index