Thanks for your response @AndyMenon, issue occurs once you resume the execution. I did try downgrading yesterday and broke a few other areas
But apparently, the issue was with the Automatic Extraction Results variable. Here is what I have learned, might be useful for someone in the future:
- Extract using one of the available extractors and use the extraction results variable going forward
- Create Action and waiting for it to resume doesn’t work if there was no extraction done prior to it
- Use the same Extraction Result variable at Create Doc Action and Wait for validation action. Even though Auto Extraction Results is listed as an output property in the Wait and Resume activity, using the same variable helped.
Thanks to @Lahiru.Fernando for helping me troubleshoot this one!