Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume : Throwing An Error : RemoteException wrapping System.Exception: Could not retrieve the result of the job execution. This might be because a message was too large to process

Activity: Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume

Point Taken Care and information on flow:

• Create Document Validation Action and Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume is being used in main.xaml
  • This is a orchestration process
  • Dependency package Uipath.Persistence.Activity is added
  • Support Persistent is enabled in project setting
  • Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume is inside a parallel for each activity.

The code which is written is partially working. Please find two scenarios for each one of them.
Case 1: Working Case (Before reaching to Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume activity if I complete the task from Action Center ) - It can extract the details which are human validated.
Case 2: Non Working Case (If control has already flown to Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume and get suspended on that wait activity. Then I complete the task in action center. After this when I resume the flow from Studio, resulting the mentioned error)

@loginerror @Lahiru.Fernando @alexcabuz

Similar Issue I faced as well. Please advice. @ppr @postwick

Hey, @praveengupta ,
I’m trying to figure out how Case 1 works. You’re saying that you complete the task from Action Center before the Wait For Document Validation Action And Resume activity is reached. How does this work? The Wait activity needs to be placed after Create and it’s purpose is to pause the workflow until the action is completed, so I don’t understand how you got to the 1st scenario. Did you comment the Wait activity?
Also, it would be super useful if you could share your workflow with me in a private message so we can debug it properly.

Thanks,
Adi

Answering to your question, I agree that wait activity should be after the Create but not necessarily just after create activity if I am not wrong.

I have a scenario to process multiple case number which will can have multiple PDFs.
Now If Case1 is having one pdf which needs to send for human validation. But in this case if I place wait activity just after the create then robot will stop processing until unless same data request validated by user. So we can not use wait just after create for my business scenario. So I am creating action center task and moving to next case (of course holding the output object of create activity for further use).

I was storing all the extracted information in data table, but it is giving mentioned exception. I solved issue (Workaround) by using excel to store data instead of in memory data table. But willing to know the reason. So far I can understand is while gaining back the control as we have lot data in memory which can not be hold due to which resulting exception.
@AdiPopa

@praveengupta , can you share your workflow with me in a private message, please?
I would like to debug it and check if this is indeed a bug on our side.

Do we have any updates on this ?
I am also facing the similar issue.

Thanks in Advance!

Hi team,
unable to save the validated data in Action center (orchestrator) and getting error response “OK” while clicking save and continue. kindly some one help me to resolve this issue.