Download attachment from link based on latest email from outlook with the subject

Hi All,

I have to download an attachment by clicking link we are received latest email from today and with the subject. how can i do create workflow. Any sample workflow would be greatly helpfull.

Thanks,
niranjan

Hi @niranjan.kummara

1. Use the ā€œGet Outlook Mail Messagesā€ activity to retrieve all the emails in the inbox.
  2. Add a ā€œFor Eachā€ activity and iterate through the list of emails.
  3. Inside the ā€œFor Eachā€ loop, use an ā€œIfā€ activity to check if the email subject matches the specific subject youā€™re looking for.
  4. If the subject matches, use the ā€œSave Attachmentsā€ activity to save the attachment to a specific folder.
  5. Use a ā€œBreakā€ activity to exit the loop once the first matching email is found.

Happy Automation, Cheers!

1 Like

@ABHIMANYU_THITE1 I tried but i have multiple email with same subject. I have to pick latest email and download.

Hi @niranjan.kummara,

1. Use the ā€œGet Outlook Mail Messagesā€ activity in UiPath to retrieve all the emails with the specified subject.
  2. Sort the retrieved emails based on their received date using the ā€œSort Data Tableā€ activity. You can sort the table in descending order to ensure that the latest email is at the top.
  3. Retrieve the first row from the sorted data table using the ā€œSelect Itemā€ activity. This will give you the latest email.
  4. Use the ā€œSave Attachmentsā€ activity to download the attachments from the latest email.
1 Like

@ABHIMANYU_THITE1 Im new to UiPath. im getting some unknown errors.
can you please help me with sample workflow.

Hi @niranjan.kummara ,

just need to be clear, if robot click the linkā€¦ is it automatically download the file or it need more one click activity to click download again?

Regards,

Hi @niranjan.kummara ,

Check this Workflow
GetMailMessage.zip (231.8 KB)

Sample Regex : regex101: build, test, and debug regex

Regards,

1 Like

@aliaga If we click the email link attachement will download, robot need to click that email link im receiving daily.

@aliaga It is reading all the body of message, including links. Here im getting error Goto URL

Go To URL: Required argument ā€˜URLā€™ was not provided.

Any suggessions please.

Hi @niranjan.kummara ,

Is your problem has been solved?
Let me know if you still facing some issue.

Regards,

@aliaga thank you i got error on RegEx. some how it is working i have marked this as resolved.
kindly suggest what are best websites to learn RegEx. i want to get more understaning on using RegEx tool. Thanks

Hi @niranjan.kummara ,

Glad to hear that,

Website for learn regex : Regex 101 - EN
Website to test regex expression : https://regex101.com/

Regards,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.