Does UiPath supports all excel versions or UiPath supports only latest version of excel 2016?

Does UiPath supports all excel versions or UiPath supports only latest version of excel 2016? Can someone respond…it will be great appreciate from my end.

1 Like

Type of reusable component:

Question:Does UiPath supports all excel versions or UiPath supports only latest version of excel 2016? Can someone respond…it will be great appreciate from my end.

Current Behavior: When I process 10 excel sheets through orchestrator it takes more than 1hr. In that 10 excel, 3 excel sheets are old version, rest are new version. What might be the issue ?can any one respond

Expected Behavior: When bot scheduled on orchestrator whole job has to complete and send email …but in my situation after email sent…bot still running.

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version: 2018.4.1

@Palaniyappan @bcorrea any idea on this?

I too tried with different versions and bot stopped working. We converted the old version to new version file and made it work.

If at all without version dependencies ,cant bot run ?

old you mean xls extension? it can work also only if you use with excel scope… but every file can have some problems that can make an error to occur…