Do While Loop is Breaking

Hi all,

For some reason my do while loop is breaking and exits the workflow after one iteration. The intention of the workflow is to check to see if a mailbox exists in exchange online via a API request. If the api request returns a 404 status then it should loop back through with a delay and check again until the response status is 200. However it just exits the workflow after one run even though the condition was not met in the do while.

I will in include the segment of the project I am having issues with. I have removed the bearer token from the HTTP Request activity as well as changed the endpoint URL for privacy reasons. I know the API request works and returns the proper information. I have only tested this with the 404 error and that is where im running into issues.

DoWhileIssue.xaml (21.6 KB)

Do While executes until the condition IS NOT met. You have to switch your condition so it returns true until you want the Do While to exit.

Wow I guess it was a long day. I’m so sorry to waste your time but thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.