Desktop notification

Hi everyone,
I have a small flowchart it will a display a message with yes or no option after run the flowchart then i will click anyone. If i click no option 3 times after run the project 3 times I want message that I clicked 3 times no option. is this possible…??
We can use count variable also…

2 Likes

The question was not so clear to me but if you give more details please do so.By the way you can store the value in the int type so that upon clicking some object in the application it will increment the variable and from that you can do a validation to be decided ? @amala443

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

You can use a counter, so that after each click it will be incremented…
Then you can display that counter…

3 Likes

yeah… how I will use counter variable…
i’m attaching my workflow can you please refer. after displaying message box I cannot go to assign and if condition.Main.xaml (11.3 KB)

2 Likes

You have to create your sequences inside the flowchart, Then you can put your conditions using flow decision activities…

1 Like

in side the flowchart means… if and assign activities could be in sequence…??

1 Like

could you please modify my workflow

2 Likes

Hi @amala443
I have made changes in your workflow. Refer it will help you to understand.
Main (25).xaml (13.5 KB)

2 Likes

thank you i will try

i don’t want every time message like he didn’t update … after I click 3 times “no” option then only i want to display the message like he didn’t update .
thank you

@amala443
Remove the message box from Else section and Move the Message box of Then section in the Else part.

1 Like

I reached almost … But I don’t want to show the notification 3 times at a time… if I click no also the process will end… I want message when I run the project 3 times… And for for every run time I click no option… after 3 times I want message like he didn’t update… it is possible or not I don’t know…