Deployment to Orchestrator fails

I have Studio installed on one machine, Orchestrator on another. Both in same domain. I have a robot created for the machine, and it shows as available.

On the machine with Studio, I have created very basic workflow (open Notepad).

I try to deploy to Orchestrator
It fails with following error:
I have read existing topics and tried various things. I gave myself full control on the orchestrator’s NuGetPackages folder. Can’t be the size of the package because this is just basic small activity. I am looking at the orchestrator’s log but I can’t see any errors.

Below is full stack for the error. Does anyone have any troubleshooting ideas, please?

Error: System.ApplicationException: Publish of workflow project to Orchestrator failed. Cannot connect to packages feed, the Deployment Settings may be invalid. —> System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[System.ServiceModel.ExceptionDetail]: Cannot connect to packages feed, the Deployment Settings may be invalid.

Server stack trace:
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object ins, Object outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at UiPath.Models.IUiPathRemoteDuplexContract.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds, PublishFeedType feedType)
at UiPath.Models.UiPathDuplexProxy.PublishPackage(String packFilePath, Int32 timeoutSeconds, PublishFeedType feedType) in D:\a\1\s\Common\UiPath.Service.Api\Client\UiPathDuplexProxy.cs:line 95
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(Int32 timeout, String packFilePath, IWorkflowProject workflowProject) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 422
— End of inner exception stack trace —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.PublishToOrchestrator(Int32 timeout, String packFilePath, IWorkflowProject workflowProject) in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 427
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.<>c__DisplayClass49_0.b__0() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 408
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.d__49.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 408
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Project.WorkflowProjectModelFactory.d__47.MoveNext() in D:\a\1\s\Studio\UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow\Project\WorkflowProjectModelFactory.cs:line 372, HResult -2146232832

Buddy is that custom orchestrator or community edition buddy… @mariac

But anyhow hope this can give you some idea about this
Cannot connect to packages feed the deployment settings may be invalid - #5 by Olegik_Super

Kindly try and let know whether this works or not buddy
Cheers

It is Trial for Enterprise edition. I read the article suggested there and that did not help me. @Palaniyappan thanks

Buddy kindly use this url buddy https://platform.uipath.com, a community edition and try to connect from there buddy…
@mariac

am i wrong in thinking the trial version doesn’t actually come with orchestrator? Only the enterprise (once purchased studio and orchestrator) and community editions?

@CBlanchard I’m not aware of such limitation. I didn’t install/configure the two machines myself (the one with Studio and the one with Orchestrator) - our IT did, but I am the one having to create the process and publish it. I followed the instructions to activate license (the 60 days) for Studio then imported generated license in Orchestrator, so I’m thinking they are both trial. My understanding is that the trial has full features, only limit being the 60 days.

Ok no worries. I must be wrong.

@Palaniyappan thank you for your suggestion but I am not sure what I need to do with that url.
For the purpose of evaluating UIPath and determining if it is the solution for our project, we need to be able to demonstrate that our sample process can be published to Orchestrator. We have it installed on an internal server, I don’t really understand what I need to do with the url that you are providing.
Could you please provide some guidance on troubleshooting steps?
Thank you,
Maria