Delete datarow in datatable

Hi,

How do you delete currently datarow without use Excel.
I use in my for Each Row the “Remove Data Row” activity. But i don’t know how you fill the row and row index in options…

Thanks

you either fill one or the other.
Row: here you would add the variable used in the For Each activity (presumably row).
RowIndex: here you would add the row index in case you don’t have a var. ie. if you add 0 it will delete the first row, 1 will delete the second row and so on…

2 Likes

You cannot remove rows while iterating a datatable(dt.Rows).

You need to Perfrom dt.Select —> and remove rows from Foreach DataRow Array

Or

Inside Foreach dt.Rows—> Add your to be deleted rows into List and then delete those rows in Foreach List Iteration.

1 Like

@vvaidya I saw you can use a reverse for loop in order to not change collection.
Is it possible to do that ?

Hey

May be this post will help you:

Regards…!!
Aksh

1 Like

Good Job

this is working fine.thank you.

but if instead of passing PV directly i am having this PV in one string variable then how can i pass ?

and how can i pass if am having 2 conditions for example, if status= “PV” and name =“akash”

Hai Everyone
I have an excel sheet that contains Price Columns it contains data like(Free,$10-20,$50,$30,CA$10-20,CA$55)
I want to Extract Price greater than $50 above and store it in another excel and send to mail.
Can You please help me which activity i need to use filter data
Datatable.select or arraystring or readcolum of Excel or Readcolumn of workbook or string manipulations

Can u please help any one regarding this

Filter data table activity

hey @aksh1yadav
can you solve this?

Hi
you can try this option.

1 Like