Decrease int value

Hi All,

Using get full text method I had scraped some numbers like “003366008822” as string. Now I want to remove first two numbers “00” and the final result should be “3366008822”. Please advise

2 Likes

Hi @BaskaranVenkatesan

For your reference you can check this out.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Pattyricarte, Thanks for your prompt response. This is really very helpful for me. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hi @BaskaranVenkatesan
No worries happy to help kindly click resolve to close the topic and create another if you encounter issue…

cheers.
Happy learning

2 Likes

Hi Pattyricarte,

I have one more clarification. I want to click only one invoice number and extract all the line items from particular invoice#. Hence i had used data scraping method for extract the required fields in all the line items. scraped fields are stored in InvoicelineItemsDT. When i tried to write the DT in excel or msg box “InvoiceLineItemsDT.rows.count” getting an error message like as “Message Box: Object reference not set to an instance of an object, passing null value.”

Hence i had scrapped 2-3 times for same invoice#. When i compare my Meta data and Extract DT Selector with other one, all are same but i unable to get the details. Please find the below selector for 3 different scraping for same invoice number. Please advise.

I had changed the selector dynamically like "<html app=‘chrome.exe’ title='Invoice Line Item Details: * />
". But this time also getting an error.

2 Likes

Hi @BaskaranVenkatesan

Yes your not getting any value thats why you get error.
Also try to use this to get the value in the pdf files.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.