Date Time format to Date format conversion for whole data in the data table column

Hi,

I have a data table which has a column(Ex-Date of Joining) with the data like 07-04-2019 19:30:00(dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss). I want to changes this 07-04-2019 19:30:00 format to 07-04-2019 (dd-MM-yyyy) for a whole column in the data table. I don’t want to use for each row activity because it contains 4000+ records. it takes more time. i want to do this efficiently. please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Check this below link, @Gopi_Arumugam

Hope this may help you :slight_smile:

Hi @Gopi_Arumugam

For doing it faster u can try this way

1. Use read range with preserve format option ticked and store the results in datatable dt1

2. Now use the below in invoke code with language as vb.net with argument as in/out for dt1

dt1.AsEnumerable().ToList(Sub(row) row(“Ex-Date of Joining”)= Datetime.ParseExact(row(“Ex-Date of Joining”).ToString,“dd-MM-yyyy hh:mm:ss”, System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture).ToString(“dd-MM-yyyy”))

Try this

Mark it as solution if it resolves ur query

Regards

Nived N :robot::robot:

Happy Automation :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

It’s not working…any other solutions pls!

what error u are getting buddy?

I think I had put wrong response in my earlier answer

I had corrected it

Please check

Can u show the invoke code part

Coding and argument passing part

Screenshot (18)

In the invoke code, have given in the single line… for taking screenshot split into two lines

can you please share the workflow to convert the date format for a whole data table column using a column in excel like this.

Sure please wait …