Database select Query is failing

Hi All,

Details :

Uipath Studio Version : 2022.4.4
Database activity version : 1.6.1

While trying to run a DB query where one of the column has data type as ‘INTERVAL DAY(0) TO SECOND(0)’ UI-path is not able to run even the select query on oracle database to read values?

Regards
HJ

If you don’t show your query and the error you’re getting, nobody can help.

Database Query : select RP_CUTOFF from Z_T_DOCKCTRL;

Erorr :
07:56:07.3356 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [82] Run query:
07:56:13.5183 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [83] Sequence:
07:56:14.6157 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [82] Run query:
07:56:14.6667 => [ERROR] [UiPath.Studio.App.Logging.OutputLogger] [82] RemoteException wrapping System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException:
at UiPath.Database.Activities.ExecuteQuery.d__43.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —

It looks like you didn’t actually get the error message. Post a screenshot of what’s in your Studio output pane.

Hi Paul,

That is the problem I am not getting any error in Studio, that is showing this much only.

RemoteException wrapping System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: without the exact error message.

Later on when I tried with removing the select * with perticular column then only I got to know this that BOT is not able to read the data from that column which has data type : INTERVAL DAY(0) TO SECOND(0) and default value of this data type defined is : ‘+00 10:00:00.000000’

Regards
Harshit Jain

@UiPath_Community Anyone?