Data Table Iteration

Hello,

Can anyone help me out with the following? I have a data table that I need to go through and complete some actions for everyrow that contains specific text. I am using For Each and “row(“column1”).ToString.Contains(“[EXT]”)” ‘row’ text box.

The problem is that it finds only the rows that contain EXT and completes a set of actions but doesn’t move onto the next row containing EXT but starts again on the same row.

Does anyone know how to iterate through the rows?

i hope the sequence is like this
–read range activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named dt
–now use a for each row loop and pass the variable dt as input
–inside the loop use a IF condition like this
row(“column1”).ToString.Contains(“[EXT]”)
if this is true it will go to THEN part where we can keep the set of activities to be performed

–so for each iteration of rows it will go to THEN part for the column value that has [EXT] text in it

Cheers @Cormac

1 Like

Im not sure if that works for me. What I am trying to do is loop through a datatable and carry out some actions but only for the row each row in the data table that contains EXT. If a row does not contain that I want to skip it. Have have the sequence looping through each row using a for each and row(“column1”).ToString.Contains(“[EXT]”) but it is still selecting rows that don’t have EXT and it doesn’t know when to stop… Any ideas?