Create pivot table in excel for specified column and send that pivot table in body of mail

Hi,

How to Create pivot table in excel for some specified column and send that pivot table in body of mail by highlighting that column.

Thanks…

Hello @Riya1 ,

To create the pivot table you can wathc the below video. So once the pivot is created. The you need to Read it and get it to a Datatable. Then you will have to add the Datatable to mail body using the html syntax by enabling isHtml in the send email activity.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

Can you please provide sample xaml to me?

Thanks…

hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

Need to create pivot table for some specific column only like I have A-M column in excel sheet but I want to create a pivot table for column C,G,H,M,D only. How can I achieve this?

Hello @Riya ,

You can select the entire Range and in the pivot table you can choose which all columns that are required. First try to do it manually in an excel and do the same configuration in Create Pivot activity.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,

Can you please provide sample xaml?

thanks

Hello @Riya1 ,

It will take sometime . Please share the Excel and the provide the pivot table that you want to create using uipath.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan , i am unable to share a file.Can u pls share a dummy xaml with me?

PivotAutomation.zip (6.6 KB)
challenge.xlsx (65.5 KB)
challenge.xlsx (65.5 KB)

Please find the attached Excel and the flow.

Hi @Rahul_Unnikrishnan ,

Can you pls tell which version of Uipath you have used ?

Thanks.

it’s 2022.4.1

HI @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

By using this xaml still I am not able to send created pivot table via mail. Do you have any alternate to achieve the same?

Thanks

@Riya1

Please refer the below post.

HI @Rahul_Unnikrishnan

But I want to pass pivot table in mail body?
Is there any way to capture the pivot table from excel and paste it in body of mail.

Thanks,
Riya

@Riya1 You cannot directly move the pivot to email. What you can do is , read it as a datatable and add it to the email.

@Rahul_Unnikrishnan Can you please tell me how can I achieve this? by creating pivot of whole excel sheet.

Thanks,
Riya