Create Multiple folders and Files from Excel

Attached is an excel file. I would like to Create a folder for each MFRID number in the excel sheet. For example MFRID_955, MFRID_956, MFRID_958. Inside each created folder i would like to create an excel file with just the number as the file name. Example below. Could somebody please provide a sample workflow?
Folder- MFRID_955 Excel File Name 955
Folder- MFRID_956 Excel File Name 956
Folder- MFRID_958 Excel File Name 958
Once i figure this out i will then be downloading a PDF associated with that number and will need to move that downloaded PDF to that specific folder.
sample2.xlsx (9.7 KB)

Hi @NATHAN_MORA

Nice work, how would i now add an excel file in each folder?

@NATHAN_MORA

After create folder in the same loop use write range with a empty datatable or dummy data to create a excel file…

Or have a empty excel file as template and then use copy file to moce the template and rename it as needed…

Currentrow("ColumnName").ToString will give the folder name Currentrow("ColumnName").ToString.Split({"_"},StringSplitOptions.None)(1) will give the file name as needed…

Then for pdf as well we can use move file or copy file

Cheers

@NATHAN_MORA
Use for each folder in the path activity

Write range workbook can be used to create excel

Hi,

Hope the following sample helps you.

Sample20230124-3L.zip (10.0 KB)

Regards,

Thanks for this, it will work. I also posted another automation question, thread address below. Nobody has answered it thought you could help. If you get a moment could you look it over?

Hi,

All right. I’ll reply the above topic.

Regards,

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.