Count and Average of filtered coulumns in excel sheets

Hi there,

I am stuck at something, please help me out.sample1.xlsx (67.3 KB)

I have an large excel file with constant headers. i want each group count and average of grades columns by selecting filters on each columns with completed and completed(*)

as shown in below image.

like first filter group and select one group then second filter columns by selecting completed and completed (*) and count and average grade value like this for each group.

as you can see in above image there are some column names, for them i want count of completed and completed () and average of grade colomn beside them for only completed and completed () and store the result.

i have lot of files like this to process, please help me out…

@manohar Can u share expected output?

Please find the expect result file. if you want you can store the values randomly in excel sheet.

steps for output is:
1.i am selecting one group by using filter.
2. then i am selecting column name and applying filter by selecting completed and completed () and noting down count and avg for them.
3.removing filter to first column and applying filter to second column and selecting completed and completed (
) and noting down count and avg for them. and so on…result.xlsx (8.7 KB)

1 Like

Please find the expect result file. if you want you can store the values randomly in excel sheet.

steps for output is:
1.i am selecting one group by using filter.
2. then i am selecting column name and applying filter by selecting completed and completed ( ) and noting down count and avg for them.
3.removing filter to first column and applying filter to second column and selecting completed and completed (
) and noting down count and avg for them. and so on…result.xlsx (8.7 KB)

1 Like

@manohar Your getting count for English conventions - SR - Eng Conventions by counting both “Completed and completed (*)”. Am i correct?. Can you tell, how you calculating avg for this column. From where you getting values for avg calculation.

Hi,

i am calculating the sum of values for the colomn adjacent to above specified column for completed and completed (*) only.
Anyway Thanks for the valuable time, i got the result.