Could not load file or assembly ClosedXML
Excel Activities ClosedXML is one of the dependencies required to operate and this issue generally occurs if the ClosedXML package was corrupted/missed.
- Please navigate to the package managers window (Ctrl + P).
- Navigate to the All Packages .
- Search for excel activities.
- Check the version of ClosedXML package in dependencies as shown below:
- Navigate to the location " %Userprofile% /.nuget/packages"
- “ClosedXML” folder is present then delete it
- Install the ClosedXML package version mentioned in above screenshot from manage packages:
Please follow the below steps & let me know if this helps.
- Open %userprofile% in your affected Robot system
- Navigate to “.nuget” folder.
- Take a backup of the “packages” folder to a different location.
- Delete the current folder in .nuget location.
Reason: This would delete all the packages thus allowing to Robot to download the packages again when a process is executed.
- Now launch Studio & execute the process. This should complete the auto installation of dependent package
Reason: The process will download again with all the required dependencies.
Preferred approach is 1 as with approach 2, robot has to download all the dependencies for all packages/processes and first execution of almost all processes may take some time.