Could not insert datatable into database

Hi guys, I am unable to insert this datatable into the database. This datatable is created using the value get using “For Each UI Element”. Here’s a photo of me getting the data from a website and add it into the datable using “Add Data Row” then when I try to use “Insert” activity to insert the datatable into the database, there’s an error, I think it is something related to the format of my datatable variable.

Hi @hjie30 ,

Please check your current MySQL driver is compatible with the bulk inserts to database table. If possible use the latest version of MySQL driver. Mean while there is work around we can use execute non query activity but for this you should use for each row to get all the row details one by one and form insert query to insert one by one row in to MySQL database tables. Thanks

May I know how to check is it compatible? Cause I download this ODBC MySQL connector driver from the official website of MySQL.

I tried this method before but it is slow, so I plan to bulk inserts using the Insert Activity.