Could not find file 'C:\Users\bot-1-np\.nuget\packages\bac\1.0.21\lib\net45\Main.xaml'

I am receiving this mail when am tryin to run the bot from orchestrator, it works fine from the studio , also i do have main.xml in pakcage . Please advice , thank you.

• Info: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\bot-1-np.nuget\packages\bac\1.0.21\lib\net45\Main.xaml’.

RemoteException wrapping System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file ‘C:\Users\bot-1-np.nuget\packages\bac\1.0.21\lib\net45\Main.xaml’.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream…ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
at UiPath.Service.Job.OpenFileForUser(String path)
at UiPath.Service.Core.ExecutorService.d__8.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.d__22.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.d__21.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass4_2.<<-ctor>b__6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.d__12.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.IOHelpers.d__18`1.MoveNext()

Hi @Divya123 !
Would you mind screenshot what you see in this path ? C:\Users\bot-1-np.nuget\packages\bac\1.0.21\lib\net45
To work, Orchestrator looks at Main.xaml file (beware: it’s sensitive case)

1 Like

When i publish to anupkg from studio in a local folder, below are the screenshot of the package published:

In Package…when i click explore package i dont see the xamls…but i see it in nupkg contentfiles folder

Hi @Divya123 !
If I’m not mistaken, in all the screenshots you sent, I am not seeing the screenshot that belongs to this path:
C:\Users\bot-1-np.nuget\packages\bac\1.0.21\lib\net45
Just copy paste this path in your Windows explorer, and screenshot simply what you see :wink:
If the path does not even exist, this is another problem that we will solve together :grin:

1 Like

Hi @Hiba_B

Heres the screenshot , of the path , theres no Main.xaml in that path…but i see main.xaml in contentfiles folder (first screenshot), i did package from studio using publish button…not sure why its not adding main.xaml in net45 folder…i did add a forum post reg the same
Xamls not included in Nupkg published.

Please do check , let me know if am missing anything

Thank You!

Hi @Divya123 !
In the screenshot you show us, the path is something like:
C:\Users\RPA\02-18_latest\Rpa....\0.14\lib\net45

But the robot is looking for something in this path:

→ That’s strange, you are supposed to have a "\" between bot-1-np and .nuget
I don’t know why the robot is looking for it in this path, I don’t know either if the path exist, but the screenshot you should send us is in this path :wink:

oh ok…let me check once more…the path and send you screenshot.

Yes your are right.

I checked again , the package published has path C:\Users\RPA\02-18_latest\Rpa…\lib\net45

But i dont know why robot is looking for a path like

Do you know why?any clue…

That’s strange indeed.
Just to test your situation, when you go to this path, what is the real path that it indicates you ?
%userprofile%\.nuget\packages (just copy paste everything as it is, do not change anything in the path, and copy paste us the path that it redirects you)
This is the path that Orchestrator uses by default, so this is where every published package should be found :wink:

To understand what did go wrong, check in Orchestrator if you’re using the right process name and the right version, and give us the right process name and its version

ok let me get details for you…