Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\XXXX\.nuget\packages\Dummy\1.0.4\lib\net45\project.json'

I have the following error when trying to execute a process from Orchestrator:

Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users*****.nuget\packages\Dummy\1.0.4\lib\net45\project.json’.

If i enter to the server i can check the folder net45 doesn’t exists. The name instead of net45 is net6.0-windows7.0 and the info inside it it’s different than other projects that work.

Inside the folder net6.0-windows7.0

If i go to the path ‘C:\Users*****.nuget\packages\Dummy\1.0.4’ i see that there’s all these files while in other projects i don’t have it like this.

This image is the project that DOESN’T work.

This image is the project that works.

The differnce between this images is that 1 has content folder and the other one not. If i check the folder net45 where it goes nice it’s similar than the folder content from the project that doesn’t work.

I think it’s because i published the project that it’s a Windows project and not a Windows-Legacy project. Can i make Orchestrator execute Windows projects? With my current directory route?

@Victor_Lozano

Looks like the project was migrated from windows legacy to windows

If so please try following these steps

1. Delete the package from orchestrator and republish it a fresh
  2. Delete any folder related to this project in the %userprofile% folder
  3. If the issue still persists…create a new windows project and copy the content to that project and then publish

Hope this helps

Cheers

1: I tried and it didn’t work.
2: I also tried and also didn’t work with the same error
3: If i try to copy the .xaml i get the following error, i can copy manually all the activities but it’s a lose of time.

23.6.1-beta.13324+Branch.release-v23.6.1.Sha.52787b786620e97cba5555379da6e6bb423b3e6b

The item ‘C:\Users******\Desktop\Dummy\Dummy2.xaml’ could not be opened: Document is invalid.

Cannot open item: UiPath.Studio.Contracts.RecoverableException: The item ‘C:\Users********\Desktop\Dummy\Dummy2.xaml’ could not be opened: Document is invalid.
—> RemoteException wrapping System.IO.InvalidDataException: Document is invalid
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.InitRootActivity(WorkflowDesigner designer, String filename)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.BuildInternal(DesignerEventsSubscriber eventsSubscriber, String workflowId, String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerBuilder.Build(DesignerEventsSubscriber eventsSubscriber, String workflowId, String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.WorkflowHandling.DesignerWrapper.Load(String fileName)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<b__0>d.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Shared.MVVM.Services.DispatcherService.d__18.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Studio.Plugin.Workflow.Services.DesignerFileProjectEndpoint.d__8.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_3.<<-ctor>g__InvokeMethod|6>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_1.<<-ctor>g__HandleRequest|3>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Server.<>c__DisplayClass7_2.<<-ctor>b__5>d.MoveNext()
at UiPath.CoreIpc.Helpers.d__91.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsyncInternal(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options) at UiPath.Studio.Shell.Services.DocumentService.OnOpenAsync(String path, IFactory2 resolvedFactory, IOpenOptions options)
at UiPath.Studio.Core.Services.PersistableServiceBase3.OpenAsync(OpenInformation openInfo) at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.ProjectItems.Behaviors.FileProjectItemBehavior.ExecuteOpenAsync(IFileSystemProjectItemViewModel item) at UiPath.Studio.App.Desktop.MVVM.Commands.TaskCommand3.Execute(TExecuteParameter parameter, Boolean ignoreCanExecuteCheck)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.<>c.b__128_0(Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler), HResult -2146233088

You need Robots and Orchestrator 2021.10+ to execute Windows and cross-platform processes as you have.

Next steps:

1. You may try to recreate the job using Windows - Legacy compatibility.
  2. You may need to upgrade to the orchestrator version (we recommend 2022.10.5 from here https://download.uipath.com/versions/22.10.5/UiPathOrchestrator.msi) which supports the Windows option.
  3. Use a robot version that is higher or equal to the StudioVersion in the project.json file.