Copy the row to another excel(filter date)

Hello,

I want to copy specific rows to another excel. In the file i assigned day,month,year for today(today_day,today_month,today_year). Than in excel application scope read “unfiltered” excel. Than for each row, if the date in the “Teslimat tarihi” column older than todays date, copy the entire row to “filtered” excel. When i run the workflow, i see that filtered excel is empty. How can i solve this ?excel.zip (141.3 KB)

Hi
Did this thread help you resolve this

Cheers @Oguzhan_Celik

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I already tried filter with codes but i couldn’t do that. Because of that tryed another way but stuck again. I just want to add row to another datatable variable.

1 Like

Hi @Oguzhan_Celik

Have you tried this code,

dt.asenumerable.where(function (row) cdate(row("Teslimat tarihi”).tostring) > now).copytodatatable

dt is the datatable read from unfiltered excel

Use write range and pass dt to write data back into the excel.

Thanks

1 Like

Here you go with an xaml
filter.zip (130.3 KB)

Cheers @Oguzhan_Celik

1 Like

Thanks to you i solved the problem. I run your file and got empty excel again. Than i thught it must not be a coincidence. when it write the range it creates new sheet named “Sheet1”. Empty excel that i saw is another sheet named “Sayfa1” because of language. My file works too but do the same thing :smiley:

1 Like

i have written the output in a separate sheet named OUTPUT in filtered excel file
did you refer the same

Cheers @Oguzhan_Celik

in output, rows was not older dates but if i change > to < i think they will be same :slight_smile:

Hi
well not really
it makes a difference
here is the value before today

here you go with the xaml
filter (2).zip (153.4 KB)

Cheers @Oguzhan_Celik

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.