Copy Data from docx document as it is and paste it into PowerPoint slide

Hi All,
I have a document which contain some data which I need to copy as it is meaning it contains bullet points and font size and font color etc everything has to be same.
Than we have to copy the same data and paste it in slide of a power point presentation.
Here I have attached the document which contains the data
Page 1.docx (13.7 KB)
Please let me know the solution!!
Thanks in advance!!

@supermanPunch @Gokul001 @ushu @kirankumar.mahanthi1 @Palaniyappan @Sudharsan_Ka @Anil_G

Hi @Kunal_Jain ,

Could you also maybe provide us with the Expected Presentation file output as well. So that we can try keep the logic/methods as close as possible to the output representation provided.

Hi @supermanPunch

Here is the output of the ppt that we need.
It has to be same as provided document.
Thanks!!

Hi @Kunal_Jain

You need to use UiPath.Word.Activities & UiPath.presentations.activities

We will use Word application scope & inside that we will use keyboard shortcuts to select the text & copy. We can’t use the read text activity as you want to keep the formatting

After that We will use Powerpoint Presentation & inside that Paste Item into Slide which will add copied text into the slide with same format

Attaching the flow for your ref sequence name PowerPoint_Word:
PowerPoint.zip (96.2 KB)

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Hi @AJ_Ask
Can’t we use read text and copy the data as it is??
I have tried using it but it is just copying the text and not the format.
Cheers!!

Hi @Kunal_Jain

True. That is why i have disable the read text in the flow because it copies only the text & not the format. For text along with the format we have to use copy paste only.

Hi @AJ_Ask
For that it has to open document right??
But I don’t want to open it. I wish to use any activity that can help us sort that problem.
This we can keep as an end solution but we want something more reliable.
Cheers!!

As it is within the Word Application Scope, it will open the Word file to read the text content regardless of whether you use the ‘Read Text’ activity or a copy/paste method.