Convert PDF to Word Document

Hi, does anyone know if there is an easy way to convert a PDF to a word document using UiPath.

Thanks Raychel

Hi @raychel.hall

Check out the video link

Regards
Gokul

Hi Gokul

Thanks for you response. However this video shows how to save word to PDF, I am trying to save PDF to word.

Thanks
Raychel

Hello @raychel.hall
refer to this thread you may get some idea.

Hi @raychel.hall ,

Could you check with the below workflow :
PDF_To_Word.zip (126.0 KB)

It uses Interop.Word methods to convert the PDF to word. At times, it does not give the output as required considering overlapping of words with images, getting text as images in the converted word document.

However, you could check with your PDF document and let us know if it was helpful for your case.

Hi @supermanPunch

I’ve just got round to working on this. I have implemented as you have outlined, however I’m getting the below error message, do you have any idea what it means?

Thanks

Raychel

@raychel.hall ,

Could you try and import the namespace Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word and check if the error still resists.

@supermanPunch i have imported, but am still getting the error

my process is developed in c sharp, does that make a difference?

Thanks

Raychel

@supermanPunch I don’t get the error when i open the workflow you send…

PDF_To_Word.zip

@raychel.hall ,

Could you try adding the full namespace like highlighted below for the line which gets the error :

Let us know if you are still facing issues.

Maybe an incompatibility is observed if the Invoke Code was directly copied from my workflow to yours, as yours is a c# project.

But the error is also stated without the full namespace, so maybe using the Full namespace will work out.

Also, Check by closing and re-opening the project.

@supermanPunch That has worked now, thank you for your help :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.