Continue browser in a new sequence after clicking a button in old sequence

Hi I am using flowchart that links sequence one after another. How do I use the browser which will pop up after clicking a button from my last sequence and use it at the start of my another sequence?

Hi @Vivian_Thian

Try using a Flow chart in a sequence,Instead of using a open browser or application every time in sequence of folwchart.

Hope it helps!!

Hi @pravallikapaluri I think what the question is after I click on a button of a previous sequence a new browser will pop up hence it will not be the browser of the same url anymore, do I use the url of new browser in a new sequence?

Lets say this is my first sequence den I want to continue and display the browser page after the user click on the button for my next sequence

Hi @Vivian_Thian

When using the flow chart in the first Use Application/Browser activity give the URL you want to open and click and in the Second Use Browser and application activity you can give the URL of the page which you clicked before and navigated.

Hope it helps!!
Regards,

any example on this?

what I am trying to do is this

Hi @Vivian_Thian
Yes, you can use the URL of the new browser in a new sequence. To do this, you can use the Navigate To activity. The Navigate To activity allows you to open a new browser window or tab and navigate to a specific URL.

Hope it helps!!

@Vivian_Thian
In new sequence use “use application/browser activity” and set its property never open, and inside this activity use “navigate to” or "go to url’ activity to continue further.

Note you set property as never open it will work like attach browser.

@Vivian_Thian

On click of the button if a new window opens and if you want to attach to the new window then I hope the nee window will have a unique title which is different from your first window…you can use that window name in the title attribute of the selector in use application/browser and select open as never…the url can be left as "*"…this way depending on the title of the window it would attach automatically

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.