i have mail activities only so i have used everything on process.xaml
It will run but you’ll run into some problems like you’re doing now. Removing InitAllSettings.xaml workflow is one of those issues you’re facing.
i did nt remove initallsettings @OpalSnow
If you’re able - zip up the project and attach it here.
It contains confidential data so i wont able to post tha5
i have masked the data and used simple test.xaml and im uploading it
newreframe.zip (500.4 KB)
u can have any excel file
The project you attached seems to work fine. You are passing the arguments correctly to all workflows and the
xlpath value in test.xaml seems to be correct as it holds the value of your excel sheet’s
excelpath value. Also the Read Range activity taking this xlpath argument worked correctly. It ended up showing me the data table in a message box.
Could you run the project you attached and show us a screenshot of UiPath Studio with the exception.
i have found the problem in transaction number i have added queue item and it worked