Colum headers not exist by using table exrtraction

when data extracted from website by using table extraction activity or an application from example SAP program, the colum names not exist.

it shown like these

Column-0 Column-1 Column-2

@ahmmed.kathem

Welcome to the community

Please check in the preview if the names are extracted

Sometimes names get extracted as the first row if so you can use the first row as header after extraction

Use a for loop with dt.Columns and inside loop use assign with currentItem.ColumnName = dt.Rows(0)(currentItem.ColumnName).ToString

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hi @ahmmed.kathem

You can give the Column header while extracting the data from the website

thank you for the help, but I have a alot of culoms.

and I want the headers to be shown automatically

thank so much for the help

could you please make it more clear

Hi @ahmmed.kathem

During the process of table extraction, you must specify the column names if you want them to appear in the output.

If you don’t provide column names, the system will automatically assign default names such as “Column-0,” “Column-1,” and so on.

Alternatively, you can include the column headers in the template Excel file and then update the headers in the output file.

thank you for the help

could you please make it more clear

@ahmmed.kathem

If header is coming as first in the datatable then follow the steps below

After extraction say data is stored in datatable dt

1. Use for loop activity and provide dt.Columns as in argument
  2. Inside loop use assign activity and on left give currentItem.ColumnName and on eight give dt.Rows(0)(currentItem.ColumnName)
  3. After loop you can use remove data row with rowindex as 0 to remove the first row

Ehat the above does is …it loops through each column and renames the column with the first row related values and then we remove the first row as it is the header row

Hope this is clear

Cheers

for loop activity not exist in the program.

@ahmmed.kathem

It would say for each to be precise

Cheers

thank you so much, I will try

I had the same issue , Got resolved while Append results Property was checked