Click radio buttons infront of name

hy ,
i m working with a excel sheet and i a have to select the button according to the name but to make it dynamic i dont see the xpath to name or ID can can i get the name or id to make the click correctly in for each row

Hi @Tharusha_Fernando ,

You can use Anchor as Name after indicating radio box.

1 Like

Hy @Shraddha_Gore

it mean the Anchor in click right i did try it and it did nt seem to working

Hi @Tharusha_Fernando ,

From the screenshot, I see that you have Name column. Let’s say you have to click radio button from Attendance column.

When you indicate radio button, make sure in radio button selector, you pass variable which contains Attendance value.

Now you have to indicate Anchor for your radio button so that it marks attendance for right student. In UiExplorer, use Indicate Anchor & Indicate name. Again for anchor selector, pass name variable to make it dynamic.

Let me know how it works.

1 Like

Hi @Tharusha_Fernando
U can try to locate the row of particular name by passing the name to selector using Get Attribute activity, try to get the tableCol attribute value. then use that tablerow attribute value got from the Get attribut activity to select Absent, Present etc.

While designing the selector for radio, u can try to include the value attribute. The value attribute contains the value defined for each radio button [ it will be simmilar to labels in almost all cases ]

It is being designed when we are designing the structure of radio buttons using HTML

Source : W3Schools Tryit Editor

Regards,

Nived N
Happy Automation

1 Like

Hy @Shraddha_Gore
these are some sample file similar would you be able to take a look tell me how should i anchor.
sample.xlsx (8.6 KB) test.html (6.0 KB)

Hi @Tharusha_Fernando ,

Check this sample workflow.
sample.zip (11.2 KB)

Here, I’ve used Indicate Anchor from UiExplorer. Let me know your queries. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Shraddha_Gore it worked thank you :slight_smile:

Glad to hear. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.