Click on each item in application

After clicking on each item, click on the function inside, and then continue with the same steps.What activities can I use?

@Wei2

Use for each ui element and do the similar clicks inside it

cheers

It can’t use🥲

Hi @Wei2

→ Indicate the first element with click activity, when indicating check the strict selector and uncheck the fuzzy and image.
→ After that open the Ui Explorer of that element select the attribute which contains the row count.
→ Create a variable of integer type and initialize it as 1 and pass the same variable to the row value attribute in the Ui Explorer.
→ Use while loop for the iteration, Inside while loop place the click activity.
→ After click activity increment the count variable with 1.

First iteration it will click on first item, in the second iteration it clicks on second item and iteration goes until the condition meets in the while loop.

Hope it helps!!

@Wei2

Use Hover activity

Like this

1 Like

After that open the Ui Explorer of that element select the attribute which contains the row count.
→ Create a variable of integer type and initialize it as 1 and pass the same variable to the row value attribute in the Ui Explorer.

How to do this?

Okay @Wei2

After indicating the element come back to Studio, open the properties of Click activity and open the Target options in that open the Strict selectors then it shows Ui Explorer open that and you can see the attributes at right side, select the attribute which contains an integer value. Pass the Count Variable to that attribute and validate.

Hope you understand!!

Thank you! but where can i pass the variable?

@Wei2

As this is a desktop application you can indicate one of the elements and then use idx property to loop through

find children also might help

cheers

Where is idx property ? sorry,I am a beginner :cry:

@Wei2

first identify a common selector for eahc row…when I say common it should not have details are attributes related to aprticular roe…then in the selector you can add idx=‘1’ to click on first item, idx=‘2’ to click on second and so on…so selector can be modified as below

<ctrl tag role='button' idx='{{index}}' /> here index is a integer type variable and you will incrmenet it in the loop

cheers

Inside the selector please increment the ID or check in the selector what is changing to make that dynamic or you can use extract data table activity and you can use that name and make it dynamic :smiley:

@Wei2

What I gave is an example…you need to find the appropriate selector from ui explorer and then add idx to it

cheers

This is my current situation.

But I still not found the “idx” :cry:

@Wei2

as mentioned open uiexplorer uncleck the element specific attributes like anme etc and the you would see it

and strict selector is what you need to use

for example I am showing the calculator application

if you observe as I change idx the button highlighted is changing…you have to find a similar one for your application

cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.