Chrome WebDriver Error

Hi,
Trying to use Chrome WebDriver Method in Open Browser.

Steps I have done form my side: -

1. Download (ChromeDriver - WebDriver for Chrome - Downloads) WebDriver execution file.
  2. Update the execution location to the PATH environment variable.

Changed the options in the Open Brower:

But still I’m facing the PATH environment error

Please someone advice me the solution for this.

Thanks,
Poovarasan Gunasekaran

Please try to restart your PC or restart the robot.

same here! did you fix it? if yes please share the solution with me. thank you!

1. Download the Webdriver corresponding to the browser you want to use.
  2. Install the downloaded Webdriver in a location of your choice, such as C:\webdriver\Chrome .
  3. In the Windows Start Menu, find and open the Edit the system environment variables entry. The System Properties window is displayed.
  4. Click the Environment Variables… button at the bottom of the page. The Environment Variables window is displayed.
  5. Select the Path variable either from the User variables or System variables section and click the Edit… button. The Edit environment variable window is displayed.
  6. Click the Browse… button and select the folder where you installed the corresponding Webdriver executable. In our case this is C:\webdriver\Chrome .
  7. Click the OK button on all previously opened windows to save the changes. The Webdriver protocol is now installed.
  8. Restart the Robot Service for the changes to take effect. You are now ready to use the Webdriver protocol in your automation projects.

a9bd7d8-add_webdriver_env_var

NOTE: This information was taken from: Configuration Steps