Changing rows

I have a report that I do every day. I receive this report every morning from somewhere, but I do not receive the entire report, but only a certain part. However, there is a situation that changes every day in the part I buy. For example, if the line I want to take one day is 67, the next day it can be 69. For reasons not caused by me. How can I copy this correctly to other excel file? I don’t want to do it manually every day by doing read rows. I would really appreciate if you can help.

Hi @Erdem_Hamza
Welcome to the UiPath Community!

This row that you’re looking for, what are the telling features about this line? Is there a certain column containing a certain value which you look out for?
Can you please share an example of what type of data may be in rows 67 and 69, going by your example?

Thank you

Without manually entering the row order. How can I get the robot to read automatically?

Is it possible to find line spacing by searching a word in the table? Because the lines in a certain range are combined.

@Erdem_Hamza

Welcome to community

It would be great if you provide some example screenshots of input and expected output

Hope this will help to understand your usecase

Thanks

I cannot share screenshots because I am a new member. Sorry.

This is the line differences I want to mention. If you notice, one range is 67-83, while the other range is 74-92. I gave the ranges I mentioned as an example. Because it can change every day.

I also want the robot to detect these intervals automatically. The cells between the ranges I mentioned are combined.

Can you give a sample of what data are you looking for?
Is there a certain text you’re looking for in this range? It’s okay if you’re unable to share screenshots yet, just mention a dummy data in text format.

What is the column value at say column A of the start of the range?

As you can see in the table, I want to copy the numbers in the place where it says “Hafif Ticari” and in other columns.

@Erdem_Hamza Do you want the Highlighted part as the Output ?

Also, If possible can you send the excel file as well. There might be a pattern to use around “Total” and the keyword “HAFIF TICARI” to get the required values from the other columns, but I would say it would all depend on the format of the excel file and How the required values are being positioned in the excel.

I do not think we can use this as the pattern as it has a set of different ranges. So this would not be much helpful.

@supermanPunch
Hello, thank you for your help. I had to delete some places in the Excel file because it contains confidential information. The part I want to use in the robot will only be the part indicated in yellow, and your model name and total approach written there made sense. I think it will be more effective if we go from the model names.RPA excel.xlsx (15.5 KB)

@Erdem_Hamza Can you check this workflow :
ExtractTableFromTable.zip (17.3 KB)

Also make sure to check it with different inputs. Revert back if it is not according to your requirements.

@supermanPunch
Thank you very much my brother worked. I will also have other questions for you. Can I write them as a message?
Thank you so much.

@Erdem_Hamza Yes. You can ask the questions. You can put me a private message but I would suggest you to create a new post so that you would get different answers and a different point of view to your Questions. Also I’ll be busy and will not be able to reply immediately :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.