Change in orchestrator setting

i need to change in orchestrator settings i search for uipath.orchestrator.dll.config or web.config in pc i cant find them i only find uipath.orchestrator.dll , any help for that please?

@rpa13

Specify your change required?

For Customization you need to contact UiPath, they can address you better
because UiPath will not allow changing the settings of Orchestrator

Hope this may help you

Thanks

i need to change Queue.ProcessActivationSchedule by default it take 30-minutes to check for new queue item i need to reduce this time , in addition i use community edition

@rpa13

As you are using community edition, you can’t change any default settings set by UiPath, but this was already shared by other member to UiPath, check below

So you need to wait until UiPath make the change

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84 i cant find the file config to make the change as uipath documentation said

@rpa13

WebConfig file will be in your Orchestrator system installed on-permises, but as you are using community edition, there is no option at all to change / access that because you are accessing the cloud environment of UiPath

Hope this clears your doubt

Thanks

1 Like

okay i got it thank you dear

@T0Bi as queue added by api to orchestrator it start the process as trigger queue need 30 mins to check for new item in queue as i use community eddition am i right ?

Queue.ProcessActivationSchedule - The amount of time between checks for unprocessed queue items. By default, it is set to 30 minutes. To adjust the check interval, specify a value between 0 and 59, restart the IIS, then delete the existing queue trigger and recreate it.