Certification requires Orchestrator installation?

I was stopped in my tracks when I saw that an orchestrator installation was required . I have never seen any mention of a local installation. I checked and it wasn’t installed on my system.

1 Like

Hi @AlienV

By using of web application also we can use orchestrator.

Search in your system UI Robot is there or not
If it’s is there means open theatre uirobot click on settings add your orchestrator URL and Machine key and click on connect it will automatically connect to the orchestrator.

1 Like

Are you talking about Academy Certifications and need UiPath Orchestrator to practice? UiPath provide community edition of orchestrator with 2 robots. You can access it from here,

https://platform.uipath.com

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

1 Like

Hi Rammohan,

Yes for certification, but not for practice. For the practical test. I’ve been using another link for my L3. I went forward anyway with the test and it was not an issue after all. Problem is after I completed the exam the site was unavailable for uploading. :grimacing: At the moment, almost 24 hours later, it is still unavailable but if I do need orchestrator for the test can I use the link I provided, or that you provided or a local install? Personally I am unclear about orchestrator options in general other than it worked for my practice projects. Practical test requirements…I have no idea.

What is the difference between the two links? I don’t think I’ve been to your link before.

https://lts-platform.uipath.com

1 Like

Sorry @Naveen.Ch

I wasn’t completely clear. I meant for Certification Practical exam.

1 Like

I believe the one that you have been using is the old orchestrator. I would recommend you to use the one that i provided for all your certification needs or demos. UiPath provides this version as Orchestrator CE(Communtiy Edition) where you can connect a max of 2 robots. You can still install orchestrator using the enterprise edition installed, however you would need to have a license key to start using it.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

1 Like

Thanks Ram.

2 Likes