Can't upload the code to orchestrator

Hi,
I have developed the code in one machine and trying to upload it to orchestrator from another but I am not able to upload the code and getting the error as mentioned below.
The packages I am using on machine A in which I developed the code
The Studio version is (2023.10.4{Enterprise Version})
The Packages I am using in machine B from which I am trying to upload the code
The Studio Version is (2023.10.3{Enterprise Version})
Can anyone help me with the solution?
Thanks in advance!!

@Kunal_Jain

Can you please show the details

as per error looks like your project.json does not have version number in it…can you check by any chance if it is removed

there can be few package version differences as well

cheers

Hi @Kunal_Jain

You have developed the code in an higher version studio and trying to publish the coed in lower version studio. So try to update the packages as per the studio you are trying to upload the code. So for that you need to select the highest version which is available in the studio and need to keep the run time rule as lowest as applicable and that might help to resolve the issue.

Regards

Hi @vrdabberu
I have tried what you have mentioned and than also I am not able to update the code in orchestrator.
Thanks!!

Hi @Anil_G
The package version has not been removed I have checked.
But I am not able to update the code to orchestrator
Thanks!!

can you share the depencencies screenshot @Kunal_Jain

Regards

Hi Kunal,

For given query, you can take the copy of your project.json file and save in backup

And then delete the project.json file from your project

Just open any workflow of your project from UiPath and UiPath will automatically create the existing dependencies as freshly.

Cheers…

Hi @vrdabberu
Thanks!!

Hi @Kunal_Jain

Keep the package in the highest version and keep the run time rule as lowest applicable version .

You have kept the run time rule as strict so try changing that to lowest as applicable and let me know the result.

Regards

@Kunal_Jain

just change few package versions and check if you are able to upload

cheers

Hi @9791ahmadme
I have deleted the project.json and opened the workflow than also getting the same error as I was getting before while uploading the code to orchestrator.
Thanks!!

Hi Kunal,

Please share the error details First!

And try to check the old dependencies version in old project where same have to follow in new version of UiPath as i understand. Some time dependencies are not supported to the updated version please check as rollback and let us know…

It’s the issue of dependency clearly :slight_smile:

Cheers…

Hi @9791ahmadme
This is the error I am getting while uploading the code to orchestrator.
The error we are getting (in details):

23.10.3+Branch.support-v23.10.Sha.ceeb2a4c480c2b7a4d12600ae5d39a26b6930830

Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘version’)

Error: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. (Parameter ‘version’)
at UiPath.NuGet.Package…ctor(String id, String version)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectDependenciesProvider.<>c.b__2_0(PackageDependencyState r)
at System.Linq.Enumerable.SelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext() at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.BuildPackageNamesSet(HashSet1 packageIds, IEnumerable1 references, Func2 filter)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.BuildPackageNamesSet(HashSet1 packageIds, IEnumerable1 references, Func2 filter) at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.BuildPackageNamesSet(HashSet1 packageIds, IEnumerable1 references, Func2 filter)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.HasLegacyPackage(IEnumerable1 runtimeDependencies, IEnumerable1 dependencies)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.GetRuntimeDependencies(IEnumerable1 dependencies, IEnumerable1 allPackages)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.RuntimeDependencyService.GetRuntimeDependencies(IWorkflowProjectModel workflowProjectModel)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProcessPublishProcessor.CloneWorkflowProject(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishProcessor.SetupAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, ProjectPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProjectPublishProcessor.SetupAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, ProjectPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.ProcessPublishProcessor.SetupAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, ProjectPublishSettings settings)
at UiPath.Studio.ProjectPackager.Publish.Services.PublishService.PublishAsync(IWorkflowProjectModel projectModel, IPublishSettings settings), HResult -2147467261

Thanks!!