Can't run .bat file after update Uipath new version Dec 2022

Please kindly help me with this case. I can’t run .bat file anymore after update UiPath new version. Did you guy help the same issue after update?

@Cty_Loi

What error are you getting?

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G , before update UiPath new version, I still use this .bat file to run UiPath a lot of time. But after update new version, I open that file and it’s open then close fast like the flash :sweat_smile:. So I can’t run my project

@Cty_Loi

In start process are you passing the bat file in the first argument and workinn directory?

Tey with them…in the mean time…let me check on myside as well

Cheers

1 Like

@Cty_Loi

I just ran a bat file and no issues…I am on 2022.12

cheers

Hello @Cty_Loi

Can you please check the below video?

Thanks

Hi Rahul_Unnikrishman, that is the same way I did. Last week It’s still work well but yesterday after update and It’s not working anymore :sweat_smile:

Hi @Anil_G, I use the way like the video that @Rahul_Unnikrishnan shared. I run .bat file to use UiRobot run .nupkg file of UiPath. Last week still work well but until yesterday it’s not working :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi,

It seems specification of arguments of UiRobot.exe is changed in 2022.12, as the following.
If you use --process option in 2022.10, probably need to use --process-name or --package-id.
Please see the following in details.

Regards,

@Cty_Loi

Are you using uirobot.exe execute - -file "nupkg file"

Cheers`

Hi @Anil_G, yes. After test with 2 laptops and 1 PC. Only 1 Laptop can run that file. I really don’t know why :smiling_face_with_tear:

Hi @Yoichi After test with 2 laptops and 1 PC. Only 1 Laptop can run that file. I really don’t know why :smiling_face_with_tear

HI,

Can you try to add “pause” at the end of the bat file and check if error message etc shows?

Regards,

Hi @Yoichi , please kindly help me to fix it. Thank you!

@Cty_Loi

It ahould be double hypen not single

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G , I tried with double hyphen and still the same problem

@Cty_Loi

You missed execute as well…please check the syntax in my previous comment

Cheers

Hi @Anil_G , I tried a lot of way (Your way and a lot of advise on internet). The problem is when I use the same way with 3 computers. There is only 1 can work. That’s what I can’t understand

1 Like