Can't Python execution and normal activity execution be in the same workflow?!

Can’t Python execution and normal activity execution be in the same workflow?!

If you put Python execution activity in the middle of the activity, a compilation error appears. Can’t we use it together in the first place?!

@sooyeon_Lim

There isn’t anything like that…can you please elaborate what you tried? Did you try by adding any sample activity?

Cheers

1 Like

I succeeded in running the file that the developer made me yesterday. So I added the action to the file I made, but it didn’t work. It’s possible to add actions to the file created by the developer upside down, but the actions I created are not pasted, so I think I need to recreate them all. What’s wrong with this? I’d like to upload the file and ask you to look at it’s… There’s too much action in it.ㅠ

I think the developer created Windows Legacy? I’m a Windows file, is that why it doesn’t run?

@sooyeon_Lim

If the compatibility is different then you cannot copy paste the activities…you have to recreate them

Cheers

1 Like

If the compatibility is different, does it mean that the developer uses Windows Legacy and I use Windows?

@sooyeon_Lim

Yes…that is different compatibilities

Cheers

1 Like

I’m really sorry, but can you make this file into a Windows version as an example? I’ve been trying to do it alone all this time, but it never works. I want to make a code that only executes this file. Please help me.

help.zip (136.0 KB)

@sooyeon_Lim

The file provided is already in windows

cheers

1 Like

I didn’t understand your answer. What does that mean?

@sooyeon_Lim

The file you sent is already a windows compatible file only there is nothing to change

cheers

1 Like

Oh, does that mean all the settings are correct? But why not…What’s the problem…When I run the compilation, it doesn’t work except for the phrase “started”.

@sooyeon_Lim

One error I can see is in run pythoin script you have to provide the script not path

if you want to provide path then use load script and then invoke python method

cheers

1 Like

Ah! Load was a must. Yesterday another developer told me that I need to enter a function to use the Invoke method, but what function should I get if I use os?

@sooyeon_Lim

Function would be the name of function you give in the script…if you dont want to give a function then directly give the script in the run python script instead of the filepath

cheers