Cannot serialize the DataTable. DataTable name is not set. Please help me

Hello Uipath
I get this error When am Try to use the create a form to Assine the value through orchestrator.
Example: Like the requirement is we have to assign the data from the orchestrator subject and body so I use to create form task and wait for the resume activity I use a few days back its work fine but now its through error I don’t know why please help me

20.10.2+Branch.master.Sha.cf481ddc1ae94ab83e743f85d96fbfeca8fc705c

Message: Cannot serialize the DataTable. DataTable name is not set.

Exception Type: System.InvalidOperationException

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot serialize the DataTable. DataTable name is not set.
at System.Runtime.AsyncResult.End[TAsyncResult](IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.IdleEventHandler.OnStage2Complete(IAsyncResult lastResult, WorkflowApplication instance, Boolean isStillSync)
at System.Activities.WorkflowApplication.EventFrame(IAsyncResult result)

I hope I get a replay From anyone @Vajrang and @loginerror

Thanks !!!
Chethan P

@copy_writes
give a try on:
Use an Assign Activity:
left side: yourdatatableVar.Tablename
rigth side: “TableNameOfYourChoice”

1 Like

Actually, I saw this solution in the Uniform You only suggest that but, I use two data table to hear if I use this one I get an error in another data table Like the table one is Config I use that in the dictionary check bellow screenshot and another one is ExcelSheet Datatable What to do for that

Hear only I get error check below red mark

This another database :point_down:

After i give assine i get the error in the data table check bellow

Hope I will get a solution from you @ppr

the scenario is not clear in total. If a second datatable need a tablename as well, just assign it after readin. In case of a key not present exception go for debugging and analyze it more in detail, if the issue cannot be sorted out by code review.

Maybe your question targets a different scenario, then just elaborate more on the details of your case. Thanks

1 Like

Actually, I use that assign activity for both tables at that time its work but the thing when I use that in the send mail activity like String.Format(out_Config("Body").ToString,Email("Name").ToString,Body.ToString) hear OutConfig is a directory out_Config("Body") comes from Config Database and Email("name") is come from ExcelSheet Database. Exact in this code i get the error when am use assign activity

And am Doing Dynamical Bulk email Automation

i will post that error below

20.10.2+Branch.master.Sha.cf481ddc1ae94ab83e743f85d96fbfeca8fc705c

Source: Send Mail Message

Exception Type: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException

RemoteException wrapping System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at System.Collections.Concurrent.ConcurrentDictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
at UiPath.GSuite.SimpleObjectContainer.GetServiceT
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.GoogleBaseClientActivity.GetGoogleService[T](ISimpleObjectContainer objectContainer)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.GoogleClientActivity.GetGmailServiceProxy(ActivityContext context)
at UiPath.GSuite.Activities.SendEmail.d__40.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskCodeActivityImplementation.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.ContinuableAsyncCodeActivity.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)
at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

Any solution for this issue?