Cannot create connection to D365

I have tried two different activities for D365, one which is a modern web oath login (which works fine) but is missing search records functions, and the other UiPath.microsoft.dynamicscrm.integration.service which cannot connect.

1. I have the azure services and client secret properly setup
  2. The “configure” box does nothing when saving information into the fields
  3. If I try to manually put in connection information from the properties panel it will not let me hard code the client secret. I tried creating a variable but the variable tells me that it cannot convert to secure string even though the variable type IS that of secure string

Here is a video
    10.26.2022-18.28.26

And here is the screenshot of the activities that WILL connect but does not have search

hi @Nathan_Betters1 Can u please confirm which version of Dynamics CRM package u have installed? Is it v5.0.5 or v1.2.1? The video shows the Scope (Configure) activity of v1.2.1 and not integration service

Also, in v5.0.5 i.e. the Integration Service package, the activity “List All Records” does the same thing as “Search Records”. Can you please try the same and confirm whether it serves your use-case?

the version in the video, because I also need to use the old sharepoint packages so I have to use windows legacy

Based on the video @Nathan_Betters1, it seems the confusion is with Endpoint URL, you need to give the Tenant URL that you are using in the Endpoint URL and the same should be configured in the Robot connection.