Can we run few activities in background

Hi Team,

As per my requirement, I need to run few activities in background i.e., i am performing type into and click activities in SAP and i don’t want that to be visible on the screen that is user should not see the operations that i am doing in SAP.
Please help me in achieving this.

Regards,
Revathi

@revathineelima

You have stimulate option in the properties of TypeInto / Click

So enable that and it perform as your requirement

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hi @Srini84 ,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried enabling but still i could see the operation on UI while running.

Regards,
Revathi

@revathineelima

You mean to say that you don’t want to see the snapshot of the selector?

Thanks

@Srini84,

I don’t want to see entering value to the field and clicking etc. It should run in background. Actually i am making few modifications in SAP at backend. So when user runs my script he should not see those backend changes during run.

Regards,
Revathi.

@Srini84

Is it possible to show the blank screen or any previous screen and perform typeinto and click at the background so that my actions will not be captured.

@revathineelima

Click activity can be done by simulate, so it will not use any mouse cursor pointed to that

but for TypeInto I’m not sure about that

Thank you

@Srini84,

Can i run those activities in minimized mode that is SAP screenshould be minimized.

Thanks

@revathineelima

It should accept by SAP field, if it is a text, there it will text field and visible

Thanks

@revathineelima

Always suggested to run on maximized mode as per best practice

Hope this helps you

Thanks

Hello,

You can use simulate click activity for backend click and use simulate type for backed type its available in click and type into properties.

Happy to help (:slight_smile:

Thanks
Shriharsha H N