Can we able to Stop the latest scheduled trigger but not all the triggers through orchestrator API

Can we able to Stop the latest scheduled trigger but not all the triggers through orchestrator API . For suppose i am running a bot to stop the selected triggers through orchestrator API but i want to stop the trigger which is scheduled and about to run in 10 or 15 mins, based on the time.

Hello @srujanch,

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the Orchestrator API provides options to stop a specific job or all jobs associated with a specific process, but there isn’t a direct API endpoint to stop a specific scheduled trigger before it starts.

To achieve the functionality of stopping a specific scheduled trigger based on its scheduled time, you would need to implement custom logic in your code. Here’s a high-level approach you could consider:

1. Use the Orchestrator API to retrieve the list of all scheduled triggers for the specific process.
  2. Iterate through the list of scheduled triggers and check their scheduled time. Compare the scheduled time with the current time to identify the trigger that is about to run in the next 10 or 15 minutes.
  3. Once you have identified the trigger, use the Orchestrator API to stop the corresponding job or disable the trigger to prevent it from executing.

Keep in mind that the exact implementation might depend on the version of UiPath Orchestrator you are using, as features and API capabilities might have been updated after my knowledge cutoff date.