Can any one fix this

how can i send an outlook mail with some condition like if the claim amount is betwen 0 to 100 it have to send mail to x@gmail.com and if it is greatr than 100 and smaller than or equal to 200 than mail to y@gmail.com and if itz geater than 200 , email to other mail id z@gmail.com and also have to change the status in excel as processing and also send email to corresponding email ids in excel file stating as under processing. can any one help in this please

Hi @Vallab,

• Read the excel using Read Range activity inside a excel application scope
  • The output will be a datatable, where you can loop for each row.
  • With an if condition you can check the condition => 100 and condition <= 200, then you can send mail to that particular mail id which is in the same datarow.
  • Once mail send then you can update the cell value in the excel using write cell activity in the respective cell.

Hey Partha,
tysm for responding bro,
here im attaching sample excel, can u please share Xaml file Sample.xlsx (10.0 KB)

Hi @Vallab,

This is a sample workflow only, you have to check and do the configuration for your mail server and others.

Main.xaml (15.5 KB)

I have used only 2 conditions to check, if you need more than add it.
I am updating the D column in the excel for the mail sent response.

•Read the excel using Read Range activity
•The output will be a datatable, where you can loop for each row.
•use switch cases with the condition for email sending
•Once mail send then you can update the cell value in the excel using write cell activity in the respective cell. or update the cell value incrementing the counter value

ty pardu for the solution,
im getting an error while run,im attaching here can u plz go through it,

Hi,

Click on the see details option and check for full error and possible debug and check where its breaking

datatable values are not passing into the for each, please check datatable values or read range properties

ty for ur support Parda n Raj,
bro dont mind can u suggest me wt can i give the default values for dtOutput, output, rowIndex values

Hi,

dtOutput is the Excel data, you need to change the read excel file path to your location and file.

I think then rest all will work.

bro i still cant able to mak it out can u plz hlp me out