Bug with opening file in studiox

Hi, I was just working on my studiox project to automate the filling out of a pdf form. I was adding more processes to the automation when the program crashed. When I tried to reopen it, I was met with this error

The project ‘C:\Users\jzhu\Documents\UiPath\EnterExcelDataintoWebsite1\project.json’ could not be opened: Project is incompatible with StudioX profile. You can open it in Studio and fix the errors.
Missing namespaces: clr-namespace:UiPath.Activities.System.Binding;assembly=UiPath.System.Activities, clr-namespace:UiPath.Excel;assembly=UiPath.Excel.Activities

any and all help is very much appreciated

Hi Jack, the error here indicates that there are some aspects of the project that makes it unsuitable for StudioX. Have you tried opening it in Studio? If yes, are there certain activities that stand out as more suitable for Studio?

Hi,

I had created the original project in StudioX, but after I had exited the program and tried to re-enter it, the error message notified me that I had to open it in Studio.

Thanks,

Jack Zhu

~WRD000.jpg

Thank you for the additional context, were you able to open it in Studio? If so, was there anything in the task that stood out? Any warnings / errors displayed in the activities?

Hi,

I was able to open it in studio, but was not that familiar with how to edit the program. I ended up remaking the program in a separate file though so I no longer need to access this one. I appreciate your help with this problem though!

Thanks,

Jack

~WRD000.jpg

image001.jpg

Sure thing, glad it was resolved in the end!