Checkout this tutorial for knowing about a Dynamic Selector.
As per the Name it is same as the Selector which you will indicate on the screen and validate them when you modified it, only thing is you will use\assign a variable or an argument to the attributes in the normal selector and it will be validated only at the run time.
In this example i am using a dynamic selector with the text attribute , you can use what ever the attributes based on your project needs
- Add Assign Activity and use the text in which you need to use in your dynamic selector
- Open UI Explorer in Click Activity or any that represents a action in the ui element and indicate on screen and check for “text” or “innertext” in the attributes.
- Right click on the value and choose variable as you have created in the starting if not choose create variable and create a new one
- As i have created the variable named demo in the above steps i am selecting this variable
- After selecting the varible your selector will be ready to get validated.
But Don’t validate it now and get frustrated ,as said earlier it will be automatically validated in the runtime.
Official Documentation Link:
Hope this will be helpful