Bot cannot identify the elements while running in unattended mode from Orchestrator

Hi all, I am facing a serious issue for my automation while running the bot from the Orchestrator. The bot runs fine in Studio. From Orchestrator, if I start the process, it will work only when logged into the staging machine. When logged off from the staging machine and start the automation from Orchestrator, it fails because it cannot identify the corresponding UI element for the action. Please help regarding this matter.
Thank you!!

@Jane_Mathew_Kattakayam

Welcome to the community

Looks like the robot is not installed in service mode…for unattended to work as excpected it is necessary to install robot in service mode

Cheers

Make sure that the robot is installed in Service Mode, and the process is not set to be worked only in Background.

The robots are installed in service mode only.

The project settings are not set to start in background.

What actually is the error message?

Can you upgrade the UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities to 23.10.11 and retrieve the logs? It should increase the details for the message exception.

@Jane_Mathew_Kattakayam

Did you happen to check the screenshot when failed?

Cheers

@Anil_G

Yes, the screen was empty. I wanted to understand why it is happening and what’s the solution for this. It works only when I login to the remote machine. The automation is trying to do some clicks and select the item from the drop down menu.

@Jane_Mathew_Kattakayam

If the screen is empty that means the browser only did not open

Check that first

Cheers