Background verification is a process for an individual or organization uses to check that the person is valid, and this gives a chance to check and confirm the education, employment, and criminal records from their past. A work individual verification regularly happens when somebody applies for a job.
- Documents will be downloaded from the internal application to the local folder by human
- User has to trigger the Attended Bot to trigger the further extraction and validation Process
- Once BOT is triggered, It fetches all the folders and documents and segregates PDF and Excel documents separately
- If it is an excel document, then BOT reads required education and employment information and stores them into a collection for data entry
- If it is a PDF, then BOT extracts required education and employment details from each document and stores them into a collection for data entry
- Then BOT moves documents from the current folder to a specific completed folder.
- Then BOT logging to web application and navigating to required screen for data entry.
- BOT then upload education, employment, and personal documents and pieces of information into the required screen and fields in the web application and submits the record if there is no error in the screen
- Once all the transactions are completed, then BOT performs the logout step and captures all the success/failure(App and BIZ exception) into an excel file
- BOT then send the final report with success and exception details for each candidate to a specific mail ID
Industry categories for this use case: Customer Service
Skill level required: Intermediate
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Assistant
Other applications that were used: Excel
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency