BalaReva.Externals.Activities

Hi @geeks,

In the Filepath property . you have to give the full path like “c:\bin\new folder\ss.txt”

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Thanks Much Bala, Yes it started working for me.
The folder which i download it take 1 minute- 3 minute, Is there any synchronization methods available. Dependent methods actually failed if the file completion isn’t 100%. Had a second thought of Hard Wait but it’s more time consuming. Please suggest if you have any better idea or view.

Regards
Geeks

Hi, balupad14

Thank you for your contribution. These activities are very useful to me.

However, there is one inquiry related to this.
When I use zip or zip2 activity to compress specific folder, the created zip file itself is normal on the surface, but the folders and files in that zip file have their names broken if they are not in English(its Korean). Do you have any idea to solve this problem?

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @yhPark,

Thank you for using the component. Can you please send me some samples files and folder ? It help to give a solution.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hi,
Unzip activity is not working for me.
I am saving a zip attachment from my mailbox (using SMTP). Then when I want to unzip, no error is thrown and no unzipped folder is appearing.
What should I do ?

1 Like

Hi use this one.

Here is the video presentation

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Hello @balupad14, hope you are well. I was looking for the BalaReva.Externals.Activites in UiPath Market place but can not find it anymore. I wanted to know if the name of the package had been changed or deleted.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

1 Like

Yes. It is not available in UiPath Market Place. But you can see it in Manage Package.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Can you please send me some samples files and folder ?