BalaReva.Externals.Activities

Hi @balupad14

I am not supposed to use any external activities .I need code for unzipping .gz file can you please send

Thank You

I have a problem with Exchange Rates activity in a sense that i get exchange rate of 0 (Using provided ZIP file)

Untitled

1 Like

Hi @srdjan.suc ,
Now the service provider has been made some changes.I will update it and get back to you.Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi I used Log Text activity, but I found there is “:” in Timestamp, how can I remove it, thanks in advance.Capture

1 Like

Hi @Liwq,
You can use the find replay activity which is from the below link.

Regards
Balamurugan.S

2 Likes

Hi, can you please add an activity to remove the graph/chart or an activity to update the graph

1 Like

HI @Shreyash_Singh,

Already you have an activity to refresh the graph using the this activity Refresh All which is exists in the below.

Note :

I will give an activity to remove the chart / graph from excel.

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Hello. Didn’t find a topic about Sheets.Activities. My question is about “Change Cell Type” one. I use it to make Numeric type, using this code: “#0.0000 ₽”. And it works, but only for the cell, NOT the data inside it. Autosum doesn’t see the number…
I have to enter a file with Excel, get inside every cell and push “Enter” - only after this the data becomes financial and Autosum works. How to apply types automatically???

Hi,
Check this one !!

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi, that topic did not help.
I need to APPLY TYPES TO DATA, but not only to cells. Instead I have to enter a file with Excel, get inside every cell and push “Enter” - only after this the data becomes financial and Autosum works. How to apply types automatically not only to cells but also to data inside of them, that Autosum will see it as a number???

1 Like

Hi @111316,

Can you explain with example file ?

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Results.xlsx (9.3 KB)
I am trying to scrap the currency course dynamic for ten days from here: https://yandex.ru/news/quotes/2002.html And paste it to Excel file using “Write Range”. Then use Change Cell Type and get the file attached. Types are not applied. What do I do wrong? How to apply types for using in Autosum?

1 Like

Here I found the same problem: How to Refresh Cell Data After Applying Number Formatting in Excel
We need our Change cell Type activity to apply the types to data, or we will have to make Great and loooong loops of double-clicking in all our cells to apply formats manually.
Please, give an explanation or make a patch to solve this.

Tell me please, how to choose “financial” type without using a custom code “#0.0000 ₽”. Because users code (custom code) creates a type applying problem. You still need to fix a applying problem, but for me it would be easier to learn how to apply “finfncial” without custom format in Excel.

Hi Balupad,

I want to zip one or several files, not folder. For example, I want to zip a Excel file, how can I do with “zip activity”? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Bob_Yan_EEL_TCE_PE_Sample,

Welcome to UiPath Community !

Here is a picture present that how to do the zip with multiple files.

Install the package :

Usage :

Regards
Balamurugan.S

Hi Balupad,

I can zip the file! thanks~~~

1 Like

Hi Bala,

For the “Download File” activity i am getting an exception at WebClient Request exception, Any idea if i missed anything.

regards
Bhusan

1 Like

Hi @geeks,

Welcome to UiPath Community !

No. I don’t idea. Can you explore it or send the example please …

Thank you
Balamurugan.S

Thanks Bala for the Quick Reply, Have uploaded the configuration and exception which I received from UI Path. This system where UI Path is installed out of office firewall.

Regards
Bhusan

1 Like