Job title: Solution Architect
Job role: Solution Architect
Company name: AXA GO BO
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority level: Senior more than 5 years
• The senior developer translates requirements created by functional analysts into the technical design for that functional solution and describing it through architecture and design artifacts. The rest of the development team (developers) then uses those artifacts to implement the solution. The senior developer process typically involves selecting the most appropriate design and select right technology and options for the problem. The person should be capable of creating feasible RPA solutions in amalgamation with technologies allied with RPA ( such as OCR, Cognitive APIs and tools) to exploit the scope of automation to the maximum. Senior developer plays an important role in ensuring that the design & development aligns with the roadmaps and principles established by the enterprise architecture, adhering to the security and compliance standard set by Customer organization.
Key Accountabilities and Job Description:
• Ensuring Client requirements get translated into Functional specifications and eventually into a detailed level design
• Making sure the solution design is scalable and extensible
• Perform in person code development and review code developed by other team members
• Communicate ideas and lead to-be state solution design discussions with developers’ team
• Drive the adoption of best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in the team
• Exposure to a wide variety of technology problems and their solutions
• Provide practical effort and time estimations for development
• Take lead in designing, specifying and selecting information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
• Able to understand and implement security and encryption mechanisms provided by RPA Automation tool
• Call out seen technical risks
• Identify best custom solution that meet our needs in terms of RPA strategy on enterprise level
• Lead the organization in exploiting technology and use knowledge of IT solutions to drive ganizational change and support business process design
• Understand and support to software architecture design and support development team in developing solutions
• Work with the Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop high level project schedule resource plans for implementation projects
• Be able to build quick fire POCs and end-to-end RPA code without support (in Customer premises on requirement). Be able to face and interact directly with customer on requirement
• Provide technical support during process assessments and entity buy-in for RPA implementation.
• Candidate should abide by ISMS rules and policies.
Specific knowledge required / position related experience
• Excellent communication skills with ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of with working with board level stakeholders
• Hands on experience of RPA, esp. Uipath, knows its best practices in industry and should be able to manage the project and the outcome independently
• Skilled in Citrix and Image based automations
• Self-starter with the ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing and challenging environment
• Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to delivery that strategy
• Ability to develop OCR, RPA solutions independently if needed, experience in implementation of Cognitive solutions is a plus point
• Commitment to on-time quality delivery
Skills & Expertise
• Overall 5+ years of experience in IT development
• Hands on experience working on RPA tools like Uipath (mandatory), Blueprism (preferred), Automation anywhere (good to have).
• Exposure to software programming involving .NET umbrella languages such as C#, ASP.NET; VBA, JSon, Java scripting, html, xml, REST/ SOAP, python, core java, Powershell. Hands-on knowledge of .NET or some of its component languages is mandatory.
• Candidate might require to possess the following skills as a necessity on a need basis –
• Exposure to could solutions in Azure/ AWS, Salesforce, ServiceNow (highly preferred) Exposure to chat-bots, OCR, ICR, Machine Learning and AI
• Extensive use of coding in Python, Java, R, leveraging on Could APIs
• Sound knowledge and exposure to database – SQL (highly preferred)/ MS SQL/ ElasticSearch
• Done technical solution designing and defining technical specs for development as well as deployment. Must have worked with major automation integration end systems like SAP, Oracle, Excel, Outlook, Reporting, Coupa, HR systems, more.
• OCR tools - Google Vision/ Tesseract/ MODI/ Abby/ Amazon Textract, Azure Cloud services
• Exposure to Finance and Insurance domains is an add on
• Ability and willing to do entire day development activities independently with minimal support Able to drive work with other team members and business SMEs from various geography
• Knowledge of deployment methodologies, configurations, parallel processing, configuration settings Done exception, audit trail, KPI reporting and measurement
• MS Office: (Advanced PowerPoint and Excel, MSP)
• Robust team management and Clear communications
• Any BE/bachelor’s degree with relevant work experience
Apply here: Candidate can share CV on email@example.com