Attended Bot Features

Hi,

I need to know all the features of attended bot. Please help me out in this process. Share the features of attended bot from your knowledge. It will be helpful

Hi @Purushothaman_S

• Attended RPA bots are like virtual assistants, helping individual employees with their tasks to boost productivity.
  • Employees trigger a bot and interact with it as it helps.
  • Managers can orchestrate tasks between people and bots and coordinate across internal resources

You can refer to the following link for more information

Regards
Gokul

Hi @Purushothaman_S

1)Attended Bots will work on our Local machines with we may able to Trigger the bots and which works on our local machine.
2) Unattended bots will work on any Virtual Machines /RDP.

Regards

1. Attended bots works within human supervisison.
  1. Unattended bots work without human supervision.

@Prem_Rao

Looping @Purushothaman_S

Hi @Purushothaman_S ,

Adding on top of @pravin_calvin ,

We can trigger Attended bot from user machine and we can also run these bots from Assistant directly, their is no role of Orchestrator Schedules here.
Attended bot are helpful when we want to work in parallel and we want the bot to run in PIP mode.
Attended bot plays role where we want user to enter credentials through dialog box instead of storing it in Orchestrator or in windows manager.

Hi @Purushothaman_S

Welcome back to uipath

Here you go in one image

Pls let know for any further queries

Cheers

Thanks @Palaniyappan
I saw this image , documents
apart from this need extra inputs

Hi, We are using attended bot to run the process which contains Ui automation (Chrome application). we have more than 600 records to run in one go and for 1 record it will take 2 minutes to execute. But process is failing after every 40-45 records without showing any particular error and after retrigger again it will work fine for another 40 records. So we don’t understand the exact reason. So anyone help us on that.
is it because of we are attended Bot and it will not allow run one process for more than 2-3 hours.

Thanks in Advance!