Attended Automation - Local triggers work intermittently

Hello All and Happy New year!

I have a bit of an issue with my attended trigger-based automation in a sense that sometimes triggers don’t react to the events and I have to go back and repeat the event so that the trigger fires.
This isn’t ideal as the user won’t necessarily know to do that should something like this happen.

An example - I click an “OK” button, the trigger doesn’t work, I click again, it works. I go back and click again, it works again, but the fourth time it might not.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 133655

Screenshot 2024-01-02 133828

I started debugging and I noticed that a Triggers.Generated.xaml is a parallel activity with a set of trigger scopes. I also noticed that the ListenforStopTriggers activity takes a long time, and if I click in the meantime nothing happens.
Screenshot 2024-01-02 151030

My question is what happens if an event occurs but the Triggers.Generated.xaml is on a different TriggerScope than expected? Could this be why I’m experiencing this issue? I understand that the process runs a lot faster when not in debug mode, but the issue keeps happening, so I’d like to understand the reason behind it.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

Hi @byuli ,

Try to activate wait for page load and check, still facing error try to add re-try scope so, this could be works fine.

Regards,
Pavan Kumar

Hi @Pavan_Kumar177

Thank you for your suggestion, however this is an attended piece, so I’m doing the clicking and it’s 100% clicking as the screen changes once I do this. I’m facing an issue with the Local Click Trigger activity, not the Click activity.

Sorry to tag, maybe you could help @bogdanripa @AndyMenon @sumit.vijay @Palaniyappan ? Thank you!