Assignment 2 - Create Yearly Report

Hi,

Can someone help me with my CreateYearlyReport.xaml? When a report is found on the 1st month (January), my program would save the file but would not iterate to the following months. It would log out from the system, log in again and process the 2nd transaction item. Attached is my xaml file. Thank you so much!

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (28.7 KB)

@caduque variable called Months have not defined with any month name. You should have to add month names to variable called “Months”

@caduque,

Because of selector it is selecting January only. please change it and also set wait for ready property to “NONE”.
please find the below screenshot.

Hi lakshman,

I’ve updated the selector but the program would stop and will not select month. Please see my updated xaml file

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (28.7 KB)

@caduque,

Use below selector:

<html app='chrome.exe' title='ACME System 1 - Reports - Download Monthly Report' />
<webctrl aaname=' "+month.toString+" ' parentid='searchForm' tag='A' />

2 Likes

@caduque,

I did some changes in your workflow. Please find the attached one.System1_CreateYearlyReport (1).xaml (30.2 KB)

5 Likes

Hi Lakshman,
Even i have same error while selecting the months and i can’t even change the selector ,if i change the selector it is coming like end of expression expected.System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (31.8 KB)

@sulakshmi

Your selector should be enclosed with double quotes but here its missing. Because of that it’s showing error here.

Hi lakshman,
But still i am getting the same error

@sulakshmi

May i know what error are you getting here ?

when i change the selector the next data which i was changing is automatically removed while typing

Hi @lakshman
can you help me with this, I am saving monthly data.
at the time of saving its showing name Report-RO892123-2019-January

but after file saved its showing name Report-RO892123-1

Hi Team, I am also facing the same issue to save the report inn my EDGE browser, i am not able to find the element SAVE AS after clicking the download

Can you please help me out